Apple’s Enterprise Management platform Jamf today announced significant new changes for its online community.
The company says exciting new enhancements include a dynamic new platform, discussion forums, group centers, and extensive language support. The goal? “Enriching the premier community experience for the world’s largest online community of Apple Administrators. “
New features include:
- New Discussion Forums for Every Jamf Product: It’s easier than ever to find information and connect with other community members with similar deployments or tools.
- New Group Hubs: These additional robust spaces facilitate knowledge sharing within specific industries, as well as around exciting events like the Jamf Nation User Conference (JNUC).
- Improved Language Capabilities: Community members can now select their preferred language in their user profile for a more personalized experience while browsing the community.
- Improved Feature Request Process: With a new look, it’s now easier than ever for customers to submit product ideas and see how they’re performing in Jamf.
- Robust Profile Features: Community members can share their personal website, LinkedIn information, and Github page. New member tags easily identify individuals as a Jamf customer, employee, or community administrator.
Jamf’s Head of Community Engagement Jeni Asaba said, “We are always looking to improve our community offerings at Jamf, and the launch of this improved Jamf Nation is a huge step forward. We listened very carefully to hear what the members of Jamf Nation wanted, and we believe this enhanced environment will enable them to help their organizations be successful with Apple in the future. “
In January, Jamf announced that it was helping manage 20 million Apple devices globally, the company recently bought out Wandera, a cloud security company, for $ 400 million.