AAA recruiting for multiple positions across WNY at a virtual job fair
BUFFALO, NY (WIVB) – Looking for a job? AAA Western New York and Central New York is recruiting for several positions in their company. Interested candidates will have the chance to learn more about the positions at the AAA Virtual Career Fair on Thursday.
AAA is looking for Full-Time Driving Instructors, Roadside Assistance Drivers, Member Service Representatives, Insurance Sales Agents, Lubrication Technicians, and Call Center Consultants to trip.
The hiring event will run from noon to 3:00 p.m. on May 20.
To register for the virtual job fair, click on here.
Company says full-time employees can benefit from health, dental and life insurance, competitive PTO package, 401K with match after six months, free AAA membership and expense reimbursement of schooling. AAA employs more than 600 associates in upstate New York.
Take a look at the available jobs and their descriptions below:
- Driving instructors help students develop confidence in their driving skills and provide a driver education program for novice drivers in a driving environment.
- Roadside assistance drivers locate and greet members and ensure safety, and manage technical aspects such as towing, starts, tire replacement, etc.
- Member service representatives provide attractive and friendly telephone and sales service and have the opportunity to work from home after paid training.
- Insurance agents sell and provide services to current and prospective AAA members for property and casualty insurance policies, membership and the promotion of additional AAA products and services.
- Lubrication technicians provide automotive services by performing inspections, repairs, preventative maintenance and installations in accordance with industry standards.
- Travel call center consultants provide passionate and expert service to all AAA members by providing sales and services to AAA members on related travel requests and promoting and selling other AAA products and services.
Those who cannot participate in the virtual job fair can view the vacancies and apply by clicking on here.
Patrick Ryan is a digital producer who has been on the News 4 team since 2020. See more of his work here.